Grants & awards
- 2017 – 2022 Croatian National Centre of Research Excellence in Personalized Healthcare, KK.01.1.1.01.0010
- 2017 – 2022 Croatian National Centre of Research Excellence for Data Science and Advanced Cooperative Systems, KK.01.1.1.01.0009
- 2015 – 2019 Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia, IP-2014-09-6400
- 2015 – 2017 Exploring the origins of multicellularity through nanopore sequencing , Adris grupa
- 2013 – 2016 Integrating research in molecular life sciences at the University of Zagreb, FP7 RegPot project “Integra-Life” #315997
- 2007 – 2013 Computational microbial metagenomics and bioinformatics of extremophiles, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia, 119-0982913-1211
- 2008-2010 ICGEB collaborative research grant
- 2006-2012 EMBO Young Investigator Programme installation grant
- 2006-2009 FP6 CCompSolLS
- 2005-2006 Croatian ministry of science , 0119161
- 2004 Croatian IT grant 090/2004
Awards and honours
National Science Award, Zagreb, Croatia (2016)
Ministry of Science and Education honoured Rosa Karlić with the annual award for 2016 in the field of natural sciences.
Award for the best paper by a young scientist, Zagreb, Croatia (2016)
Faculty of Science honoured Rosa Karlić for her paper entitled “Cell-of-origin chromatin organization shapes the mutational landscape of cancer”.
“Željko Trgovčević”, Zagreb, Croatia (2016)
Croatian Genetic Society honoured Rosa Karlić with the annual award for 2016 for valuable scientific work in the field of molecular biology.
Annual awards of the Society of University Teachers and Other Scientists in Zagreb (2016)
The Association of University Teachers and other Scientists in Zagreb honoured Rosa Karlić with the annual award for the best achievements of young scientists and artists in 2016.
L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science (2011)
The Croatian Commission for UNESCO and L’Oréal Adria honoured Rosa Karlić with an annual scholarship for completion of her PhD.
Croatian National Award for Science (2010)
The Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports honoured Kristian Vlahoviček with the annual award for 2010 in the field of natural sciences.
Croatian National Academy of Sciences and Arts Award (2009)
The Academy honoured Kristian Vlahoviček with the annual award for 2008 for the field of natural sciences and mathematics.
Second prize, CARNET: Webfestival 2005
The second prize of the reviewing judges in the category of “A facility’s organizational unit” went to Kristian Vlahoviček, for a web site of the Division of Biology of Faculty of Science in Zagreb, www.biol.pmf.hr
Dubrovnik, November, 21-st. 2005.